Ratti Gali Lake Tour
Undertake an enchanting journey to Ratti Gali Lake tour, a hidden gem nestled in the mesmerizing beauty of the Neelum Valley in Pakistan. Surrounded by lush greenery, towering mountains, and cascading waterfalls, this pristine alpine lake captivates visitors with its tranquil turquoise waters. The adventure to Ratti Gali involves a picturesque trek through rugged terrains, lush meadows, and awe-inspiring vistas, offering a captivating experience for nature enthusiasts and trekkers alike. The serenity and unspoiled natural grandeur of Ratti Gali Lake, combined with its remote location, create an otherworldly charm that leaves an indelible mark on all who witness its breathtaking beauty.
Depth of Ratti Gali Lake:
The exact depth of Ratti Gali Lake, situated in the scenic Neelum Valley of Pakistan, remains to be determined, as precise measurements aren't extensively documented. However, based on local accounts and anecdotal evidence from visitors, the lake is estimated to reach depths of approximately 50 to 60 feet. This substantial depth contributes to the lake's captivating turquoise appearance, offering a sense of mystique and enchantment. The lack of precise measurements only enhances the allure and natural wonder of this stunning alpine lake, leaving visitors to marvel at the hidden depths that add to its serene and picturesque landscape.
Hike To Ratti Gali Lake:
Unveils the serene beauty of Pakistan's Neelum Valley, offering a mesmerizing adventure. This scenic trek winds through rugged terrains, verdant meadows, and panoramic views of the towering mountains. It's a moderate yet exhilarating journey suitable for trekkers of various skill levels, typically spanning about 6-8 hours. Situated at an elevation of approximately 12,130 feet (3,700 meters) above sea level, the lake not only presents stunning visual spectacles but also offers a sense of achievement as hikers ascend to this high-altitude gem, enjoying breathtaking panoramas throughout the hike.
Ratti Gali Lake Weather: Best Seasons to Visit"
- Spring Awakening (April to June): Experience the valley's rejuvenation as nature blooms, offering temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C (59°F to 77°F). This season is ideal for trekking and witnessing the lush, blossoming landscapes surrounding the lake.
- Summer Serenity (July to September): Embrace the mild summer climate with temperatures averaging between 10°C to 20°C (50°F to 68°F). It's the perfect time for trekking and exploring the lake amid clear skies and comfortable weather conditions.
- Fall's Splendor (October to November): Revel in the valley's transformation as autumn arrives, presenting temperatures ranging from 5°C to 15°C (41°F to 59°F). This season offers picturesque fall foliage and a pleasant ambience for outdoor activities around Ratti Gali Lake.
- Winter Wonder (December to March): Experience the snow-covered charm with temperatures around 0°C to 10°C (32°F to 50°F). While trekking may be limited due to snow, it's a stunning time for snow enthusiasts and photography, offering a unique winter wonderland.
- Morning: Departure for Neelum Valley.
- Tea break: Stop at Kohala.
- Drive: Through Muzaffarabad.
- Travel: Along Neelum Road beside the Neelum River.
- Evening: Night Stay in Keran.
- Morning: Jeep Ride to the starting point for Ratti Gali.
- Hike: Trek towards Ratti Gali (3-4 hours).
- Afternoon: Lunch at the camp by Ratti Gali.
- Evening: Overnight camping at Ratti Gali.
- Morning: Breakfast at Ratti Gali.
- Leisure Time: Free exploration and relaxation at Ratti Gali.
- Midday: Begin the hike back to the starting point (3-4 hours).
- Afternoon: Jeep ride back to Keran.
- Evening: Night Stay in Keran.
- Morning: Departure from Keran towards Islamabad.
- Stop: Visit Kutton Waterfall.
- Lunch: Break in Muzaffarabad.
- Evening: Arrival in Islamabad by around 9 pm.
Enjoy your journey