Kumrat Valley Tour Packages
Nestled within the Upper Dir district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Kumrat Valley unveils a paradisiacal setting set against the Hindu Kush mountain range. The valley remains a hidden gem, untouched by the chaos of urbanization, offering a serene refuge for nature enthusiasts. Its rich alpine forests, diverse flora and fauna, and the glistening Panjkora River meandering through lush meadows create a picturesque landscape. This Kumrat Valley tour package provides a gateway to serene beauty, promising a refreshing experience and a chance to witness nature's unspoiled grandeur in Pakistan.
Kumrat Valley Weather: Best Time to Visit
The Kumrat Valley is during the summer, particularly from May to August. During this period, the weather in Kumrat is mild and pleasant, with temperatures ranging from approximately 15°C to 25°C (59°F to 77°F). The valley's landscape flourishes with vibrant colors and lush greenery, making it an ideal time for sightseeing, trekking, and exploring the natural beauty of the region. However, it's advisable to check weather conditions before planning your trip, as seasonal variations might impact travel and road conditions. Additionally, the winter season brings colder temperatures and snowfall, making it challenging to explore the valley.
Famous Places in Kumrat Valley:
- Jahaz Banda: Known for its picturesque meadows, Jahaz Banda offers breathtaking views of the surroundings and is an ideal camping spot.
- Panjkora River: The beautiful Panjkora River adds charm to the valley with its crystal-clear waters, providing an excellent opportunity for fishing and strolls along the banks.
- Kumrat Meadows: These lush, green meadows highlight the valley, offering stunning landscapes and a perfect setting for picnics or nature walks.
- Do Kala Chasma: Famous for its two water streams, Do Kala Chasma provides a refreshing spot for travelers to relax and rejuvenate amidst nature's splendor.
- Thall: It is a small village that serves as the base for further explorations in the valley and is known for its hospitality and local culture.
- Katora Lake: An enchanting high-altitude lake surrounded by picturesque mountains, offering a serene and scenic spot for visitors to enjoy nature's beauty.
- Badagoi Pass: A pass that provides an exhilarating trekking experience, offering majestic views and the thrill of adventure.
- Kotara Lake: Another beautiful alpine lake in the vicinity, Kotara Lake allures visitors with its tranquility and serene surroundings.
- Upper Dir: This district is a gateway to the picturesque Kumrat Valley and offers glimpses of the local culture and way of life.
- Jandrai: Known for its captivating landscapes and the potential for nature walks and hiking, Jandrai is a spot for those seeking adventure and natural beauty.
Day 1: Departure to Thall Upper Dir
- Depart from Islamabad and reach Thall Upper Dir by evening.
- Dinner at Thall Upper Dir.
- Overnight stay in a hotel at Thall.
Day 2: Exploring Kumrat Valley
- Enjoy an early morning breakfast.
- Head to Kumrat Valley by jeep.
- Arrive at Kumrat Valley around mid-morning.
- Have lunch by the riverside.
- Return to Thall by late afternoon.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Visit to Jehaz Banda
- Wake up and have breakfast.
- Journey to Jehaz Banda, involving a jeep ride and a hike.
- Enjoy a light lunch on the way.
- Experience local cultural activities in the evening.
- Spend the night in guest house rooms and tents.
Day 4: Return to Islamabad
- Early breakfast and departure for Thall.
- Lunch at Thall.
- Departure for Islamabad in the afternoon.
This itinerary offers a blend of nature, cultural experiences, and adventure, covering Kumrat Valley and Jehaz Banda in a four-day trip.