Jeep Safari Tours-Explore Pakistan
Explore the diversity of Pakistan's landscapes and cultures with our Jeep Safari tour. Beginning in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, venture through the North-West Frontier to Peshawar's ancient bazaars and the enchanting Chitral Valley, home to the unique Kalash people. Guided by locals, the flexible program lets you tailor your experience, extending to Gilgit and the China border via the iconic Karakoram Highway. The return trip includes breathtaking landscapes, cultural encounters, and the Khunjerab Pass, offering a concise yet immersive exploration of Pakistan's diverse terrain and rich cultural tapestry.
Best Weather for Whole Pakistan Tour:
- Late Spring to Early Autumn (April to October)
- Milder temperatures across the country.
- Pleasant weather for travel and exploration.
- Vibrant landscapes enhance the overall experience.
- Ideal for a comprehensive Jeep Safari adventure.
Whole Pakistan Jeep Safari Tour:
- Islamabad and Rawalpindi: Begin your journey in Pakistan's vibrant modern capital, Islamabad, and its historical twin city, Rawalpindi. Explore the rich blend of modernity and tradition before heading into the rugged frontier.
- Peshawar's Timeless Bazaars: Delve into the ancient city of Peshawar, where its old bazaars and markets transport you back in time, creating a nostalgic atmosphere from a bygone era.
- Chitral Valley and the Kalash People: Discover the awe-inspiring Chitral Valley, home to the Kalash people, known for their unique culture and black robes. With only around 3,500 members, this minority group resides in three isolated valleys, providing a rare cultural experience.
- Responsible Cultural Immersion: To ensure minimal impact on the Kalash culture, local Kalash guides accompany our small groups. This approach allows you to observe and interact with the Kalash people respectfully and less intrusively.
- Unstructured Exploration in Kalash Valley: Customize your experience in the Kalash Valley to match your interests. Whether you prefer leisurely village strolls, hikes along irrigation channels, or challenging treks to neighboring valleys, the program accommodates your preferences.
- Journey to Gilgit and the Hunza Valley: Travel to Gilgit, a bustling trade city in the heart of Hunza, and explore the land of Hunzakuts. This region boasts breathtaking landscapes and a rich cultural heritage.
- Border Crossing into China: Extend your adventure into the borderlands of China, experiencing diverse cultures and breathtaking scenery as you cross into this neighboring country.
- Return via the Karakoram Highway: Your return journey follows the iconic Karakoram Highway (KKH), offering incredible vistas and cultural encounters. Traverse the Khunjerab Pass at the Pakistan-China border, making your way back to Islamabad.
- Scenic Kaghan Valley and Murree: Enjoy the enchanting landscapes of the Kaghan Valley and the charming town of Murree on your way back to Islamabad.
- Completion of the Journey: Conclude your remarkable adventure where it all began, in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Jeep Safari Package Tour Detail:
DAY 01 - ARRIVAL RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD
- Arrival at Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
- Transfer to your hotel in Rawalpindi.
- Sightseeing of Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
DAY 02 - RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD TO PESHAWAR
- Drive to Peshawar.
- On arrival, transfer to your hotel.
- Proceed for a city tour.
DAY 03 - PESHAWAR - KHYBER PASS EXCURSION
- Note: Visit to Khyber Pass is subject to permission from the Tribal Agent Office in Peshawar.
- Drive to Khyber Pass from Peshawar to the Afghan border at Torkham.
- Total distance: 56 kilometers.
- The road is open as far as Jamrud Fort.
- Visit Jamrud Fort.
DAY 04 - PESHAWAR TO SWAT
- Swat is known for its natural beauty and historical significance.
- Swat Valley has attracted different cultures over the centuries.
- Explore the area.
DAY 05 - SWAT - MADYAN AND BAHRAIN EXCURSION
- Drive towards Kalam.
- As you continue along the Swat River, the valley narrows.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery and nature.
DAY 06 - SWAT TO CHITRAL
- Proceed to Chitral via DIR and Lowari Pass.
DAY 07-08 - CHITRAL TO KALASH / BOMBORET
- Morning walk tour of Chitral.
- Short ride to Bomboret.
- Afternoon walk tour of Kalash Valleys.
DAY 09 - BOMBORET TO MASTUJ
- Early breakfast and resume the exciting Jeep journey to Mastuj.
DAY 10 - MASTUJ TO PHANDER
- Continue the thrilling journey through various hairpin turns.
- Reach Shandur Pass (12,250 ft) and finally Phander Lake.
- Phander is also known as "Angler's Paradise."
DAY 11 - PHANDER TO GUPIS
- The jeep ride continues high above the valley floor.
- Drive on winding roads cut into cliffs.
DAY 12 - GUPIS TO GILGIT
- After breakfast, continue the jeep drive to Gilgit.
DAY 13-14 - GILGIT TO KARIMABAD & LEISURE IN KARIMABAD
- Walk a tour of Gilgit town.
- Proceed to Karimabad, the capital of Hunza.
- Explore Karimabad, including Baltit Fort.
DAY 15 - KARIMABAD - KHUNJERAB PASS - GULMIT
- Full-day excursion to Khunjerab Pass.
- Drive through picturesque landscapes.
- Distance: 320 kilometers.
DAY 16 - GULMIT - TO - NAGAR - TO - CHILAS
- Excursion to Nagar Valley.
- Continue the drive to Chilas.
- Visit peaceful followers of Prince Karim Agha Khan in Nagar.
DAY 17 - CHILAS - BABUSAR PASS - BURAWAI
- Morning departure for the lush green village of Babusar.
- Experience an exciting Jeep drive.
- Reach Babusar village at the foot of the Babusar Pass.
DAY 18 - BURAWAI TO NARAN
- Drive to Naran, surrounded by lush green meadows and a rushing icy river.
DAY 19 - NARAN TO SHOGRAM VIA LAKE SAFUL-MALUK
- Drive to Saiful Maluk, a fairy tale lake.
- Trekking with excellent scenic views.
- Proceed to Shogran, a beautiful hill station.
DAY 20 - SHOGRAM TO ISLAMABAD
- Drive down from Shogran to Islamabad.
DAY 21 - RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD - YOUR HOMELAND
- Transfer to the airport for your homeward flight.